Friday 23 May 2014

Serai Café


Datang dengan harapan, sampai kat kedai...

Haha. My fault actually, for having high expectation after reading a couple of blog reviews on Serai Café. Perhaps due to the name and restaurant category in four square. Memang I expected steakhouse la- middle range at least.

Taste - #iLike
Price - Affordable. RM22.30 for 2 pax
Ambiance - Family-friendly, average restaurant

I was looking for a halal cafe that opens till late and this place came up in the search. Located near the Penang Tokong Ular (Snake Temple), it is fairly easy to find the place.

We had chicken tom yam with rice, chicken maryland and wheat grass ice blended. I blur sekejap masa abang waiter tanya nak juice or blended pasal he spoke Kelate ( >.<)

Serai Cafe chicken tom yam
Chicken tom yam

Serai cafe wheat grass ice blended
Wheat grass ice blended #iLove <3

Serai Cafe chicken marryland
Chicken maryland

I don't eat veggie but sajalah I ordered the wheat grass. Sedap weyh! Tasted a bit like pandan. Tom yam was okay, nothing special. I quite enjoyed the chicken maryland (comes with oriental gravy). Crunchy!

A nice place to come with family or friends. No frills but decent food lah. Just try to get a table away from smokers especially if you bring small kids here.


No comments:

Post a Comment