Thursday 3 July 2014

Regency Hotel Seri Warisan, Taiping, Perak

Hello!!!

Before I proceed to tell you what else I *managed* to do in Taiping in details, let me write about THE best hotel in Taiping. OK, as far as I've stayed in la :)

The Regency Hotel Seri Warisan is fairly new I heard and it wasn't disappointing. For RM160 per night, I had the deluxe single room no breakfast. Like who needs breakfast when you're in Taiping? Go try the local food la. If you want hotel food, worry not as they have a restaurant next to it, within the same block.

Regency Hotel Seri Warisan

Finding the hotel was easy peasy. Don't trust Waze but use the address given. Ample open-space parking just next to the hotel. Check-in and check-out were swift and without incidents. My favorite kind of hotel <3

Booking - Very easy. I used Agoda
Rate - Value for money
Location - Good. In town, right opposite the Masjid Melayu Taiping
Dining - Didn't try
Service - Good. Polite and efficient front desk.

Overall: 4 <3<3<3<3 of 5


What's so great about the hotel?

Well, aside from being fairly new, the room is spacious and well-equipped. I'll let the pics do the talking.

Lobby
Lobby area opposite front desk

Lobby
Lobby area

Lobby
Lobby at level 2

Hallway
Little wonder kids were running and shouting, no?

Thought the mop was a bad omen but thank God it was just a bad impression.
Room was ready!

Cupboard
Store all your belongings

Deluxe single room
Told you. Spacious

Bathroom
Clean bathroom

Toiletries
Very basic toiletries, please pack your tooth brush

Bed
Comfy bed in a snug corner

I love the heavy curtain! Kinda regal, isn't it?

Regency Hotel Seri Warisan deluxe single
View from the bed

Regency Seri Warisan - prayer mat, iron, hairdryer
Hair-dryer and iron. Look, prayer mat too!

Regency Seri Warisan - mini bar
Good thinking- they put the drinking water in the mini bar to chill!

I'd say this hotel is good for couples and family (yes I heard kids screaming down the hall but that was okay, I didn't lose any sleep) looking for a little affordable luxury. Let me know what you think after you have stayed!


No comments:

Post a Comment