Thursday 23 October 2014

Lumut Country Resort, Lumut, Perak

Lumut Country Resort

Stayed here for a night because my girlfriend held her wedding reception here. Beautiful place.

Lumut Country Resort
Lumut Country Resort


Booking - Tricky. I believe you can book via Agoda.com but my reservation was done via my gf- as a part of her wedding package.
Rate - Part of the wedding package so I only paid extra RM50/night
Location - NOT near the beach, not on the island. An option if you need a place to crash when you're in Lumut town or attending a wedding in the resort itself :)
Dining - Not applicable.
Service - Very good. Friendly and accommodating staff.

Overall 3 <3<3<3 of 5


Lumut Country Resort

Lumut Country Resort

Lumut Country Resort

Lumut Country Resort


Like I said, it's a beautiful place, on the outside. The inside of the room (and the door) could use some TLC though. Okay for a night stay if you gotta stay in town.



No comments:

Post a Comment