Friday 10 October 2014

Usman Thai Muslim Food, Sukhumvit, Bangkok

It seems like there aren't many halal restaurant in Bangkok eh? Actually banyak je. Must rajin find. My cousin suggested a place and after trying it, I think it deserves its own entry.

Say hello to Usman Thai Muslim Food!

Go to Sukhumvit soi 22, find the Imperial Queen Hotel. It's right next to the hotel. Just walk down that small lane.

Usman Thai Muslim Food

Taste - <3<3<3<3<3

Price - 860 Baht. Look at what we ordered and you'll agree that it's more than fair.

Ambiance - Cozy, homey.


Usman Thai Muslim Food

Usman Thai Muslim Food
Cozy :)

Usman Thai Muslim Food
I forgot what this is but I LOVE IT!
I LOVE EVERYTHING HERE!

Usman Thai Muslim Food tom yam
Tomyam (but the one in Chatucak lagi sedap)

Usman Thai Muslim Food fried eggs with crabmeat
Omelette with crab meat

Usman Thai Muslim Food rice
Even the rice is comel

Usman Thai Muslim Food Thai green curry
Thai Green Curry, MUST try <3<3<3<3<3

Usman Thai Muslim Food Thai tea
Thai tea I think. My friends said sedap.

Usman Thai Muslim Food prawn balls
Prawn balls <3<3<3<3

Usman Thai Muslim Food
I forgot what this is. Kerabu mangga?
Let me tell you something.
I think having fruits or anything sweet in rice is weird. I am that girl who eat nasi briyani but not the raisins. So it was a statement in itself that I LOVE the mango sticky rice here. The pulut was crunchy on the outside and soft-melt-in-your-mouth inside. 

Usman Thai Muslim Food Mango Sticky Rice
MUST try mango sticky rice <3<3<3<3<3

Happy faces at Usman Thai Muslim Food
Happy faces at Usman Thai Muslim Food

I think it is not an exaggeration to say that Usman Thai Muslim Food is a place not to be missed if you're in Bangkok! Oh, I miss it already!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment