Thursday 19 February 2015

D'Halal Cafe, Siem Reap

D'Halal Cafe

D'Halal Cafe
#715 & #717
St 14 Mondul I
Svay Dangkum, Central Market

You should be able to find the place using Waze. Type in D'Halal Cafe or Explorers House and check the position. I used Waze to help my tuk-tuk driver find the place for lunch. We came here twice- 1st night dinner and 2nd day lunch. No pic from the lunch as I was too hungry and the keli goreng sambal was tasty!


Taste - Delicious!
Price - Included in tour package
Ambiance - Modern decor, very pleasing and comfortable


D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap

D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap

D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap

D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap
Like I said, menu wajib for this trip

D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap
<3<3<3<3

D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap
<3<3<3

D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap
Fried chickeeeennnnnnn

D'Halal Cafe Siem Reap
I dunno what this is as I don't eat it

The cook was friendly. I *think* her name is Asmara. She came out to chat with my parents and aunt and that's how we got the keli goreng sambal for lunch :D
Adik asked for ayam penyet but tempe is hard to find in Siem Reap so too bad for her! Eh, that's a business opportunity right there.

Check out reviews in TripAdvisor to see which dish you should try here.


No comments:

Post a Comment