Thursday 5 February 2015

Lock Ann (陆安) Ais Kacang, Matang Jaya, Kuching, Sarawak

Lock Ann (陆安) Ais Kacang
Synergy Commercial Centre, Matang Jaya,
93050 Kuching,
Sarawak Bumi Kenyalang


Aside from the famous Swee Kang Ais Kacang, Lock Ann Ais Kacang is another popular dessert place in Kuching, Sarawak. I am not sure if you can use Waze or Google Map to find the place but you check it on Foursquare. It's a corner lot shop, not facing the main road.


Lock Ann Ais Kacang, Matang Jaya

Lock Ann Ais Kacang, Kuching
Check out the ais kacang menu list

Soph told me that this place is quite a popular tea-time haunt for the locals. So, aside from ais kacang they also sell simple dishes like the mee belacan, Sarawak laksa, cucur udang and rojak.


Mee Belacan at Lock Ann Ais Kacang
Mee belacan - it's an acquired taste <3<3 for me

Laksa Sarawak Lock Ann Ais Kacang
Laksa Sarawak <3<3<3<3

Cucur Udang Lock Ann Ais Kacang
Cucur udang <3<3<3<3

Disclaimer: I usually hate the cucur udang in KL but these yummies are not too oily and taste very good.

Rojak at Lock Ann Ais Kacang
Rojak - didn't try because I don't eat rojak but my friends said quite nice

White Lady at Lock Ann Ais Kacang
I believe this is the White Lady

Lock Ann Ais Kacang
Main star - the ice kacang (shaved ice with peanuts) <3<3<3<3

Don't miss this place when you're in Kuching!




No comments:

Post a Comment