Thursday 5 March 2015

Restoran Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram, Kuala Selangor

Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram


Hi! Esok dah Friday. After work nak makan kat mana? If rajin sikit, how bout drive straight to Kuala Selangor for seafood!

This restaurant is already popular with the people because it has surau (musollah) and (clean) toilet. Easy to get parking too. You can find it in Waze by typing Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram.

I've been to Aroma Ikan Bakar at night before. I wasn't impressed as it was FULL of people. Too noisy and a little too chaotic for me. Few weekends ago, the family visited the restaurant again but this time for a late lunch.

     There was significantly less people during the day and I could see the beach/laut while waiting for the food. Good ocean breeze too. 


Taste - Good. Nothing outstanding (that I've tried) but sedaplah.
Price - Fair. RM150+ for 7 pax. Can't recall exactly how much as mom paid :p Less than RM200.
Ambiance - Open air restaurant with shades. Free ocean breeze and acoustic. They have 'special' huts called Saung and Bamboo with nice view and somewhat private dining areas but got extra charge I think.





Aroma Ikan Bakar



Aroma Ikan Bakar

Aroma Ikan Bakar

Personally, I feel that the juice jugs are expensive. It was full of ice and we finished them after maybe one refill. Can't confirm though because I didn't check the price for individual glasses. 

   We had two fish dishes- sweet & sour fish and 3 rasa (3 flavours fish). I don't know which is which. But both sedaplah.


Aroma Ikan Bakar

Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram

Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram
Not the best but still delicious

Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram
A bit too dry for my taste

Aroma Ikan Bakar
<3<3<3<3

Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram

Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram


Oh, we ordered fried egg/omelette (telur dadar) as well but I tak sempat take picture dah habis. 

Please make reservation especially if you're coming at night or late evening 019-208 4452 / 017-316 3117. If you don't mind which table you sit at then boleh la datang je. If full pun, there are plenty of other seafood restaurants in the area :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment