Thursday 10 September 2015

Dynazty Kitchen, Elite Avenue

Dynazty Kitchen

I found this place on Facebook. From the reviews, I found that it is a newly opened halal restaurant. A decent, halal restaurant can be quite hard to find in Penang. Most of the fancy cafes and restaurants are, at best, pork free. I was looking forward to dine here, especially after  reading the glowing 'delicious food' reviews on the page.

Dynazty Kitchen

Dynazty Kitchen

Taste - Disappointing
Price - RM62.30 for 2 pax
Ambiance - New, air-cond space. Love the red bricks.

Dynazty Kitchen
Asam boi and longan drinks

Dynazty Kitchen
Seafood fried rice- disappointing <3<3

Dynazty Kitchen
Salted egg yolk prawn - disappointing <3<3

Dynazty Kitchen
Veggie something <3<3

Maybe it wasn't my lucky day. I didn't get any delicious food, not even the salted egg yolk prawn raved by many. So I was really disappointed and even though they were generous with prawns in my seafood fried rice, I don't think that the bland taste justify the price. 

However, the set meals are priced more competitively at RM12.80 (inclusive of drink, soup and rice) so you might want to order one of those instead if you decide to dine here.

Do share your experience. Maybe you'll be more lucky than I was ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment