Thursday 3 September 2015

Rimba & Rusa by Wondermilk, Sunway Nexis

rimba & rusa
Melon Potion Juice RM13

I am a fan of Wondermilk. Specifically their vanilla cupcakes. So when Rimba & Rusa opened (not so recently), I've been wanting to drop by and check it out myself. The restaurant is situated at Sunway Nexis in Kota Damansara. It's the building next to Sunway Giza. From The Curve, turn right (towards Giant Kota Damansara) and take the first left. Find parking as Rimba & Rusa is on your left.

rimba & rusa

rimba & rusa

rimba & rusa

rimba & rusa

Taste - Good
Price - Dear to some but fair to me. RM49 for 2 pax. Cups of water are free.
Ambiance - Love the decor and high ceiling! Homey and reminded me of a perfect, sunny Sunday morning.

rimba & rusa
Well it's a plate of fries with parmesan (RM12). What do you expect? <3<3<3

rimba & rusa
Suka Dukkah Meatballs <3<3<3<3 (according to my date and he's fussy)

rimba & rusa
Price reference. Since the food was delicious, I consider the price as fair.

Menu consisted of western & local dishes with delightful twists. Took me quite some time to decide on what to eat since I am a picky and unadventurous eater.

It's family-friendly and if you want some privacy you can always climb upstairs. Good place for a get-together with friends but don't rely on their desserts. Cupcakes were out of stock when I visited :(

Why don't you make a trip to the 'forest & deer' this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment