Thursday 21 January 2016

Keraton Yogyakarta


Keraton Yogyakarta

Keraton of Yogyakarta

The palace is a must-see in Yogyakarta. Check what time is the cultural performance for the day and go slightly earlier to get a good seat.

Operating Hours : 0800 - 1230 (except Friday & Saturday, 1100)

Keraton Yogyakarta

Other than the cultural performance, there was nothing much to see and since the palace is still in use, some areas are forbidden to visitors. Therefore I strongly recommend not missing the cultural performance.

Keraton Yogyakarta



Keraton Yogyakarta

I was lucky that I got to enjoy 4 dances during my visit. It was on a Sunday so you can schedule your visit on that day as well. However, there was so many visitors, I couldn't find the entrance to ticket counters. Turned out, the small lane got blocked by a bunch of makciks!

Keraton Yogyakarta

Keraton Yogyakarta

Keraton Yogyakarta



No comments:

Post a Comment